The Bad Stone Phase Shifter made history as the first six-stage phaser with an adjustable feedback control and a manual mode that actually lets you freeze the phase sweep. Now EHX has re-issued the classic pedal in a modern package. Watch the incredibly soulful sounding Bad Stone in action. This demo includes a brief interview with EHX Founder, Mike Matthews, talking about phase shifting!
• A faithful reincarnation of the legendary 1970s Bad Stone with carefully selected updates for the modern player
• The Bad Stone was the first phase shifter to employ variable feedback and features an awesome six stages of phase shifting
• Manual Shift mode that lets you freeze the phase
• Compact, rugged die-cast package
• True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity
• Effect status LED
• Built-in AC jack that accepts an optional EHX9.6DC power supply, comes with a 9V battery
Sonic magician, Bill Ruppert, takes you behind the curtain to demonstrate his favorite tricks with the 360 Nano Looper. With 360 seconds of recording time and 11 storable loops, it's remarkably flexible, fun to use and capable of a lot more than you may ever have imagined!
Our new EHX 9Volt Battery is the classic carbon zinc type that has a higher internal resistance than an alkaline battery. This reduces circuit loading, especially in vintage effects pedals, to provide the best tone and dynamics.
Our new EH Strings allow you to capture every nuance of your playing style with lightning fast playability. Made of a pure nickel wrap with a specially-selected stainless steel, these sweet-sounding round wounds are truly like no other strings you've played. Not only do they last longer and stay in tune longer, but we think they're the best sounding strings ever made. Available in 9s, 10s and 11s.
Did you know that Electro-Harmonix makes many of the world's greatest vacuum tubes? The next time you need to re-tube your guitar, bass, or hi-fi amp, be sure to insist on getting authentic Electro-Harmonix tubes.