Sonic magician, Bill Ruppert, takes you behind the curtain to demonstrate his favorite tricks with the 360 Nano Looper. With 360 seconds of recording time and 11 storable loops, it's remarkably flexible, fun to use and capable of a lot more than you may ever have imagined!
Introducing the NANO LOOPER 360: a compact, affordable, pedal looper with 360 seconds of loop recording time and 11 storable loops!
- 360 seconds of loop recording time which can be divided into 11 different loops for maximum control and flexibility
- High quality sound and unlimited overdubbing with no degradation in fidelity
- Uncompressed audio, 24-bit A/D/A and 44.1kHz sample rate
- User-friendly layout makes recording a loop, overdubbing, undo-redo and erasing a loop quick and easy
- Features a silent momentary footswitch
- Rugged die-cast package
- 9.6DC-200 EHX power supply included
Get this limited-edition Day-Glo poster of the original 1968 art that inspired the Electro-Harmonix logo!
Mike Matthews stated: “The image on our Flashback Poster is of the original artwork that inspired the famous Electro-Harmonix logo. I think players who dig our pedals will also enjoy the chance to own a piece of EHX memorabilia.”
Did you know that Electro-Harmonix makes many of the world's greatest vacuum tubes? The next time you need to re-tube your guitar, bass, or hi-fi amp, be sure to insist on getting authentic Electro-Harmonix tubes.
Our new EHX Strings Electro-Harmonix electric guitar strings are custom-designed to our specifications and made in the USA by a premiere string manufacturer. Each wound string is precision wrapped with round nickel-plated steel onto a high carbon, hexagon-shaped steel core. The plain strings are made from the same high carbon steel as the hex cores. The high quality steel and computer controlled winding process results in strings that intonate accurately, are better at staying in tune and vibrate evenly for maximum sustain.