Electro-Harmonix amplifiers have always had a reputation for rich tone and sweet harmonics. With classic reissues and continued breakthrough research and development in guitar amplification, Electro-Harmonix amps are perfect for the stage or studio and never sacrifice an ounce of your tone.
50W TUBE POWERED AMPLIFIER
The Sovtek MIG-50 had a well-earned reputation for delivering rich tone and sweet harmonics reminiscent of a tweed Fender Bassman®. Our new Electro-Harmonix MIG-50 head is a faithful reissue of the original with modern enhancements specifically selected to make it bulletproof. Now assembled by hand in our NYC factory from the highest quality, globally sourced components, the build quality is first rate.
- 50 watt head
- 2 channels, each with its own volume control, channel 1 is normal, channel 2 is bright/high gain
- Treble, middle, bass and presence controls
- Two Sovtek 5881WXT power tubes
- One Mullard 12AX7 and two Tung-Sol 12AX7 preamp tubes
- External bias adjustment controls
- 4, 8, or 16 ohm speaker output
DIRT ROAD SPECIAL
SOLID STATE AMPLIFIER
The much-anticipated remake of our venerable 1970s Dirt Road Special amp is here. It features modern enhancements to its electronics and mechanical design for improved durability, plus four reverbs from our Holy Grail Max reverb pedal.
“The Dirt Road Special has an amazing, wide open, airy sound. We all love this amp.” — Mike Matthews
- Compact design with 40 Watts of power and a 12 inch speaker
- Sweet clean tone
- Raw, natural overdrive with interactive Volume and Bite knobs to control crunch and overdrive
- Great sounding Spring, Plate, Hall and Reverse reverbs
- Reverb footswitch included
- The Dirt Road Special has received all international safety certifications, and other certifications such as ROHS, REACH, etc.
2X12 SPEAKER CABINET
The perfect companion for your amp, our 60 watt, 2×12 cabinet delivers big EHX tone in a roadie-friendly rig. It’s also a great extension cab for your combo or head. Two custom-voiced EHX 8 ohm speakers plus an angled front, closed back design ensure superior sound dispersion. Recessed handles and reinforced corners round out this rugged package.
- Two 12” EHX 12TS8 30W 80 Speakers
- 60 Watts
- 16 Ohms (Mono)
- Angled Front, Closed Back
- ¼” Inputs, ¼” Parallel Outputs
- Cabinet material: 3/4″ Poplar plywood
- Baffle material: Poplar plywood
- Speakers: Rear Loaded
- Recessed Handles and Reinforced Corners
- Black Vinyl & Grill Cloth with White Piping
GUITAR AMPLIFIER SPEAKERS
12VR 75 Watt and 12TS 30 Watt Speakers
Whether you’re customizing, upgrading or repairing a guitar amp, Electro-Harmonix speakers deliver extraordinary sound and value!
Looking for a more portable, pocket-sized alternative to a traditional amplifier? EHX delivers!
Electro-Harmonix researches and develops breakthrough pedals that shrink the guitar amp without ever sacrificing an ounce of tone.