Electro-Harmonix introduces the Oceans 11, a compact pedal with advanced functionality that features 11 reverb styles ranging from essential to exotic.
Watch Bill Ruppert’s guided tour of this hot new pedal.
The Oceans 11’s reverbs are:
1. HALL – reverb characteristic of a grand concert hall
2. SPRING – pays homage to vintage Fender® tube reverbs
3. PLATE – a lush plate reverb
4. REVRS – emulates the reverse reverb effect created in studios where a note’s reverb fades-in backwards
5. ECHO – reverb plus delay, a digital delay feeds into the Plate reverb
6. TREM – reverb plus tremolo applied to both the wet and dry mix of a Hall reverb
7. MOD – modulated reverb, a combination of various modulations creates rich reverb tails
8. DYNA – three dynamic reverb algorithms: swell, gate and duck
9. AUTO-INF – Auto infinite reverb that triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord. When a new one is struck, the previously resounding reverb wash crossfades to the new one
10. SHIM – Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted reverb wash
11. POLY – Polyphonic reverb, two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts
Mike Matthews says: “Our new Oceans 11 multi-function reverb pedal is packed with reverbs ranging from essential to exotic. There are 11 styles in all and a Mode button that lets you select up to three variations of many.
“It’s compact, affordable and delivers serious control so you can really fine tune your effects. It also sounds incredible. The Oceans 11 is our best reverb yet!”
The Oceans 11’s Mode button lets the user select up to three variations of many of its reverbs for greater variety. The pedal also features powerful, yet intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible thru its Secondary Knob Mode that enable the player to take greater control of its effects.
An internal Tails switch provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a fresh reverb effect complete with adjustable parameters.
The Oceans 11 comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply and is available now.
The 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory is EHX's most advanced looper to date featuring six mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track per loop. It will record up to 375 minutes and 100 loops with a 16GB Micro SD card (included). Its streamlined work flow makes loop creation quick and easy.
NYC-area musicians... meet EHX product experts and demo our latest pedals, including the Oceans 11 reverb, 95000 looper, Superego+ synth engine, and Op-Amp and Green Russian Big Muff Pis, at the 2018 Brooklyn Stompbox Exhibit this weekend.
Toronto-area musicians... meet EHX product experts and hear live demos of our latest pedals, including the Oceans 11 Reverb, 95000 Looper and Op-Amp Big Muff Pi, at the 2018 Cosmo MusicFEST & EXPO this Saturday.
EHX president Mike Matthews grew up in the Bronx, NYC and earned advanced degrees in business and electrical engineering at Cornell University. Shortly after starting his first sales job at IBM, he founded Electro-Harmonix in 1968 and changed the sound of rock and roll forever. Known far and wide as an accomplished rhythm and blues keyboard player and a master story teller, his creativity and perseverance formed the foundation of his future success in the musical instruments industry with Electro-Harmonix.
Our new EH Strings allow you to capture every nuance of your playing style with lightning fast playability. Made of a pure nickel wrap with a specially-selected stainless steel, these sweet-sounding round wounds are truly like no other strings you've played. Not only do they last longer and stay in tune longer, but we think they're the best sounding strings ever made. Available in 9s, 10s and 11s.
Did you know that Electro-Harmonix makes many of the world's greatest vacuum tubes? The next time you need to re-tube your guitar, bass, or hi-fi amp, be sure to insist on getting authentic Electro-Harmonix tubes.