EHX has grafted technology found in keyboard and modular synthesizers into a pedal designed for guitarists and bass players. The Blurst modulates an instrument’s sound like an envelope filter, but instead of the filter’s response being controlled by playing dynamics, it’s controlled by an internal oscillator. The Blurst is a must have for the adventurous player who wants to explore new sonic territory!
To suggest a video, send email to:
- Features an analog low pass filter with adjustable resonance
- Three modulation waveform shapes: triangle, rising saw-tooth and falling saw-tooth
- Modulation rate is set by either the rate knob or a combination of the tap footswitch and tap divide toggle switch offering quarter, dotted eighth and triplet rhythms
- Three EXP modes, range, rate and filter, can be controlled by an expression pedal or control voltage source like EHX’s 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer
- Range knob sets the frequency range of the filter’s modulation, Blend control adjusts the dry/filtered signal mix
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 56mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102(w) x 121(l) x 58(h)
Submissions to EHX.com
Do you have something that you'd like to share with the Electro-Harmonix community? (a tip on getting a great sound, a cool site, a video, or whatever?) Please send your
Get this limited-edition Day-Glo poster of the original 1968 art that inspired the Electro-Harmonix logo!
Mike Matthews stated: “The image on our Flashback Poster is of the original artwork that inspired the famous Electro-Harmonix logo. I think players who dig our pedals will also enjoy the chance to own a piece of EHX memorabilia.”
Did you know that Electro-Harmonix makes many of the world's greatest vacuum tubes? The next time you need to re-tube your guitar, bass, or hi-fi amp, be sure to insist on getting authentic Electro-Harmonix tubes.
Our new EHX Strings Electro-Harmonix electric guitar strings are custom-designed to our specifications and made in the USA by a premiere string manufacturer. Each wound string is precision wrapped with round nickel-plated steel onto a high carbon, hexagon-shaped steel core. The plain strings are made from the same high carbon steel as the hex cores. The high quality steel and computer controlled winding process results in strings that intonate accurately, are better at staying in tune and vibrate evenly for maximum sustain.