Home Forums Help/Technical Questions 2880 Looper Outputs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    willj

I am considering buying a 2880 Looper Pedal.

I have a question regarding the outputs. I notice that it has two, is it possible to send a particular track to one output, and another track to another output? For exmaple, could I send tracks 1 and 2 out of the Left output only, and tracks 3 and 4 out of the Right output only? If so, how do you do this on the pedal?

I play through two amps and would like to do have different loops going through different amps, but be completely in time with each other.

Many thanks.

electro-melx

I’m only guessing here, but it’s stereo so I would imagine it’s just a case of panning each track to the output of choice…hard left or right.

willj

That would be great if it did that! Thanks for your input. But isn’t it possible that the panning just sends each track to the left and right channels of the same output? ie, that panning means all tracks still go through both outputs?

electro-melx

I don’t know for sure, because I’ve not used one….Hopefully someone else will be able to give you a better answer, I’ll see what I can find out too.

julian

there’s a pan control, so yes you can

echobaseone

Each channel has a panning knob, the two outputs are MONO, so yes, 1+2 can go out the LH output, 3+4 can out the RH output (or any combo you prefer). Best Looper out there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.