Home Forums Ideas / Suggestions / Feedback 22500 – A new looper?!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    diegoarts

http://www.bax-shop.de/electro-harmonix-22500-dual-stereo-looper#prettyPhoto/0/

what is this?

o.k., I know – a looper, but:

is it true?!

looks amazing.

because of Electro Harmonix, I’ll have to live under a bridge one day. My bank assistant will not be amused.

so, any details about that one?

diego

theodor

looks like half the 45000, i’m sure more will buy it if all in a standalone handy stompbox though, i’m considering it now

largeal

The new 22500 Looper is in the 2015 PDF Catalog. I am waiting for it’s release. It has some really nice features and should prove to be very popular.

Fender&EHX4ever

I love seeing all of the new samplers that EHX have released recently…. 450000, 360….

Curious question for all the other users of samplers: does anyone else see the usefulness of
    1. having a Tap SW port to sync to an external clock?
    2. having a port that would allow for external triggering of a single instance of the sample so that it could be compatible with the Clockworks?
    3. a midi port to accept program change messages?

guitar_dude
    Participant

When will this looper pedal be available for purchase in the US?

largeal
    Quote:

I think they are shipping right now or very soon. I have 1 on order. I was told it should be coming in about a week or 2.

Folkstone57
    Quote:
    I love seeing all of the new samplers that EHX have released recently…. 450000, 360….

Curious question for all the other users of samplers: does anyone else see the usefulness of
    1. having a Tap SW port to sync to an external clock?
    2. having a port that would allow for external triggering of a single instance of the sample so that it could be compatible with the Clockworks?
    3. a midi port to accept program change messages?

Hello,

I would say yes to all.

guitar_dude
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote:

I think they are shipping right now or very soon. I have 1 on order. I was told it should be coming in about a week or 2.

Where did you pre-order yours? I don’t see them anywhere. And they’re not even listed on the main Ehx site yet (other than in the Ehx 2015 catalog).

largeal
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Where did you pre-order yours? I don’t see them anywhere. And they’re not even listed on the main Ehx site yet (other than in the Ehx 2015 catalog).

I have a local store I deal with that ordered it. Any dealer can order one. They are shipping very soon. They should be available everywhere soon anyway based on what I was told.
    Because this is a new item, I am guessing that the website will catch up to what is going on, many company’s websites are updated behind what is happening based on what I have seen.
    I don’t even know the price, but I want 1 regardless. Their pedals seem fairly priced to me in general.

islamusic

Hi, I just bought one piece at Ludlow’s in NYC. There after search in Guitar Center, Sam Ash and Rudy’s was the only place i found and seems that it was the last one in stock.
    My first impression was, for me who is not so familiarized with loopers in general, isn’t so easy.
    Hope you, from EHX. publish some videos and tutorials, after all we don’t have only nerds in our families…
    I’ve downloaded the manual already but it’s hard to make it work…

CONTEMPL8
    Participant

looks cool. so two loops, but each only has one track? this is more of a performance looper I would guess. very cool, but not really even in the same category as the 45000, which has 4 tracks that can be going all at once. but yeah, the all in one stomp setup on the 22500 is prob better for performance too.

ScunnyDude

Mine arrived last Friday. Reading the manual is an absolute necessity in order to get the best out of this looper. It’s one of those pedals that is going to take a little time getting used to. Thus far the results are very good indeed. I have already copied samples of intro music to the SD card for our show openers and they worked flawlessly on Saturday night. I used to use my mobile phone and winamp to do this, not any more. I no longer use an guitar amp at gigs, just run my Pod HD500 into the desk, I have the 22500 in the loop of the HD500. All good thus far but a fair bit more learning is needed to get where I want to go at jam sessions especially when I wish to perform solo. The quality of sound is stunning. I’ve been waiting for a few years for this looper, perfect balance of price and powerful features.

Dude

jayrope

Shame, that the loop erasing procedure is so complicated, that it gets useless to use in improvised live contexts. EHX customer service didn’t announce any changes to a simpler way yet.
    I suppose it would need only a firmware update to be able to use the stop button pressed for 2 seconds to erase a bank.

Besides that, sound, operation and features are great.

Bassman
    Participant

How in the world to build a looper like this and LEAVE OUT MIDI?
    What were you thinking????
    I am amazed that this was not installed, people who use MIDI drum machines, or midi controlled foot pedals, or even midi controlled software, was left out in the cold. EHX, you folks make a great product, but this is hard to believe that this was not part of this build. Lets, take this model and add the MIDI and call it the 22500M for those of us that use MIDI. Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.