Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    redontop2

Hi There, A New Looper release ! Oh yes, the 1440. I went straight to the specs, So so disapointed ! No SD card ? Why , Why, memory is so cheap nowdays! What a stupid omission!! So now will have to purchase the new NUX pedal with 6 hours of recording! Come on guys get with it, I have 4 EHX pedals and love them, I Am amazed at this!

julian

I think everyone wants really specific things out of different loopers, that’s why there are so many different options. The 1440 is a nice compromise between size & power for me and personally I don’t need 6 hours of recording. It’s nice that I can pull my loops via USB but for me it’s mainly a writing/experimentation tool.

Dissolve

My 1440 delivered yesterday and I love the size and the usb feature. My problem is I press the mode button and nothing happens. I can turn it and I get the 20 loops but pressing it does nothing. Is mine defective or am I missing some magic button combo?

andrejpesockij920
    Participant

Hello. tell me how to do this please, I would like the state of the function (reverse, octave, 1 picture, external clock) to be remembered for each of the 20 slots

andrejpesockij920
    Participant

Hello. tell me how to do this please, I would like the state of the function (reverse, octave, 1 picture, external clock for employee tracking) to be remembered for each of the 20 slots

and it is important that it is 1440 whether there is a similarity to it

Mary27
    Participant

1440 is a good option

prof_lofi
    Participant

Hi – I’m having this exact same issue:

“When I press the mode button and nothing happens. I can turn it and I get the 20 loops but pressing it does nothing. Is mine defective or am I missing some magic button combo?”

Is there a solution to this or is it indeed defective?

cheers,

Bill

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.