Home Forums Help/Technical Questions 1440 Garbled playback with midi synch

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    AverageJoe
    Participant

I’ve had my 1440 looper synchronized to StufioOne via an HX Stomp with no problems for a while. For some reason the 1440 is now plays back garbled junk when its midi synched. It seems to be ok if I unplug the midi cable. Everything was hunkey-dorey for a while and then it went caddywampus all the sudden. Any ideas? Is there a way to hard reset the 1440?

EHX STAFF
    Keymaster

Please write the techs on Monday at

info@ehx.com

machinetwelve
    Participant

Did you ever get this issue resolved? I am having a similar problem. At the beginning of my loop the audio drifts to try and catch up and then sometimes it just makes wacky distorted noises too.

Jay Polt
    Participant

I have the same type problems with Midi sync. Slows down and/or pitch is flat. Noises at the start of the loop. I have a EHX power source and my Midi clock is an Adrenlinn 3.
    This problem comes and goes but prevents using this pedal in live performances.

The 1440 does have trouble syncing to some MIDI devices while it’s fine with others. The symptom that this is happening is warbly pitch on loop playback. This is a problem we are working to resolve. When we have it solved we’ll issue a firmware update through the 1440 computer app.

The garbled junk problem of the OP not so sure about. Was that ever resolved?

LeifH
    Participant

I’ve experienced this and doing a full reset remedies it, at least temporarily.
    Here is an instance where it actually sounded pretty good, jump to 7:20 to see what I mean

Bolders
    Participant

Hello

I am writing to enquire whether there has been any resolve with the midi gurbled sounds?
    I only bought mine a month ago so I suspect if there was already an update it would already be on such a new pedal?

Would love to use a midi clock with my pedal 🙂

many Thanks

EHX STAFF
    Keymaster

Bolders
    Please write the techs on at
    info@ehx.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.