Home Forums Help/Technical Questions #1 echo question

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MUFFin MAN65

Hey yinz guys and girls . This is my first post , so of course it’s got to be a question . When engaging my #1 echo there is a noticable drop in volume especially when the blend knob is past the 9 o’clock position . I have the pedal at the end of my chain right after a danelectro flanger , a metal muff , whammy , wah then the input from the gitter . Is this normal for this pedal ? I wouldn’t think so . Power supply (ok) , there is no ground loops , no unwanted noise , just that noticable volume drop . What’s up ? anybody else have this problem ? :wave:

julian

Quick thread hijack:

Pittsburgher!

MUFFin MAN65

Actually Julian I’m from Johnstown . Close enough to be a lifelong Steeler fan though !! Any how , do you have the same problem with your echo ,echo ,echo ,echo , echo ,echo ?

Dr. Matt

just to confirm:

was this meant to be a reply to this thread?? http://www.ehx.com/forums/viewthread/637/

MING

I used to play hockey at the War Memorial, quite a bit. When I was younger, that is.

If it is related to Dr Matt’s link. I tried a #1 Echo out and the one I tried did have a volume drop. Maybe put a boost after it???

julian
    Quote:
    just to confirm:

was this meant to be a reply to this thread?? http://www.ehx.com/forums/viewthread/637/

hooray for the merge tool!

electro-melx
    Quote:
    just to confirm:

that was surreal, infinite forum loop. :freak:

julian
    Quote:
    Actually Julian I’m from Johnstown . Close enough to be a lifelong Steeler fan though !! Any how , do you have the same problem with your echo ,echo ,echo ,echo , echo ,echo ?

I don’t have the #1, but I’d suspect yours is not working right. On most EH pedals blend controls, unity starts dropping closer to noon on the dial.

Johnstown’s cool, I’ve been there once. We went on a field trip in 5th grade to the flood museum. We also road the incline. Good times good times.

Nice to see you’re a Steelers fan. I’m a Pens and a Steelers fan.

BTW Slapshot is an awesome movie (filmed in Johnstown!)

MUFFin MAN65

Wow guys , I’m glad to see some j-town fans out there in effects land ! Ming ,I played at the WM myself (terrible ice but huge fun!) thanks julian I might just try that , any booster recommendations ? Har Har ! Oh , my mom was an extra in one the crowd scenes in slapshot . I met Tom Cruise when they were filming all the right moves there . Short little dude .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.