Expanding on our first homage to the tone that launched a thousand riffs, the EHX Satisfaction Plus delivers a wide palette of tones from classic ‘60s snarl to creamy lead tone to thick, earth-shaking sludge!
Where the original Satisfaction Fuzz circuit was a focused tribute, the Satisfaction Plus Fuzz treats the classic tone to a modern control set that includes a FAT/NORM mode switch, Bias control, and Tone knob. The added FAT mode features a tone that is bigger and warmer than the NORM mode for woolly leads and giant wall-of-thunder riffs. The Tone control is an active tilt-shift EQ that inversely controls both the treble and bass of the fuzz for broad tonal shifting. Set the Bias control to dial in the fuzz character from balanced and open to gated and snarly.
- Fuzz circuit inspired by early ‘60s fuzz pedals
- FAT mode adds bigger, warmer tones
- BIAS adjusts from sweet spot smooth to voltage-sag snarl
- TONE is a tilt-shift EQ adjusts treble and bass
- ATTACK and VOLUME control gain and output
- True Bypass
- 9V battery included (9V adapter optional)