A versatile, multi-instrument capable, stereo overdrive/distortion with a broad range of sound options and controls. With the Operation Overlord, whether you play guitar, bass, keyboards or pretty much any electronic instrument—-dialing in great drive sounds is fast and foolproof. Whatever your rig, the Overlord is your indispensable ally.
To suggest a video, send email to:
- Silent foot-switchable Normal and Boost modes deliver distortion ranging from mild to saturated
- Normal mode uses three JFET gain stages for tube amp-style response and tone
- Boost mode adds a classic pedal-type overdrive circuit before the JFET stages
- Three-position switch lets the user select the proper input level for their instrument. It’s great with guitar, bass, keyboards...
- Active Treble, Mid and Bass controls, plus a Dry blend, for total tone shaping
- Fully stereo capable, equipped with left and right 1⁄4'' input and output jacks
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 90mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
The Operation Overlord is a versatile, multi-instrument capable, stereo overdrive/distortion with a broad range of sound options and controls.
EHX Founder, Mike Matthews, rocks out with the Operation Overlord Stereo Overdrive/Distortion in this gut busting, cameo demo. Watch Mike as he shows you the newest member of EHX’s fabulous fuzz line and explains how he came up with the name: Operation Overlord.
Jon Skibic of the Afghan Whigs puts the super-versatile Operation Overlord pedal thru its paces on guitar.
Keyboardist, Dave “Moose” Sherman, demos the Operation Overlord’s broad range of effects on a choice selection of iconic keyboards.
Get this limited-edition Day-Glo poster of the original 1968 art that inspired the Electro-Harmonix logo!
Mike Matthews stated: “The image on our Flashback Poster is of the original artwork that inspired the famous Electro-Harmonix logo. I think players who dig our pedals will also enjoy the chance to own a piece of EHX memorabilia.”
Did you know that Electro-Harmonix makes many of the world's greatest vacuum tubes? The next time you need to re-tube your guitar, bass, or hi-fi amp, be sure to insist on getting authentic Electro-Harmonix tubes.
Our new EH Strings allow you to capture every nuance of your playing style with lightning fast playability. Made of a pure nickel wrap with a specially-selected stainless steel, these sweet-sounding round wounds are truly like no other strings you've played. Not only do they last longer and stay in tune longer, but we think they're the best sounding strings ever made. Available in 9s, 10s and 11s.