Clockworks is a faithful reissue of the classic pedal made by Electro-Harmonix in the 1970s. It can be used as a master clock for sequencers and drum machines, and to trigger electronic percussion products like the EHX Crash Pad classic drum synth. Clockworks doesn’t create sound on its own. It generates pulses to trigger other devices and can set the tempo for a drum machine or sequencer like EHX’s 8 Step Program.
To suggest a video, send email to:
- Works as a master clock for sequencers and drum machines
- Generates pulses to trigger devices like electronic percussion products
- Connect up to four devices to the four separate clock channels driven from the same master clock. Creating polyrhythms is fun and easy
- Master clock can be generated internally by the Clockworks or come from an outside source
- Fully analog
- Supplied with an EHX 18VDC/500mA AC Adapter
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
The original Electro-Harmonix CLOCKWORKS Rhythm Generator/Synthesizer circa 1978 has become something of a cult classic commanding upwards of £790 at online auctions. That's over $1250 at current exchange rates!
Techno geeks and tweakers love that CLOCKWORKS can be used as a master clock for sequencers and drum machines, and to trigger electronic percussion. It doesn't create sound on its own, but generates pulses to trigger other devices and can set the tempo for a drum machine or sequencer like EHX's 8 Step Program. Its four separate clock channels (driven from the same master clock) can connect up to four devices so creating polyrhythms is also easy.
EHX Founder and President, Mike Matthews, instructed his engineers to create a faithful reissue of the classic pedal, but in a modern die-cast package and that's what we have here, now available at a much more affordable MSRP of $293.73!
Our new EH Strings allow you to capture every nuance of your playing style with lightning fast playability. Made of a pure nickel wrap with a specially-selected stainless steel, these sweet-sounding round wounds are truly like no other strings you've played. Not only do they last longer and stay in tune longer, but we think they're the best sounding strings ever made. Available in 9s, 10s and 11s.