Home Forums Help/Technical Questions 45000 does not want to midi-sync !

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ulysse
    Participant

Hi,

My 45000 does not perform midi-sync when plugged with my other midi materials (either pedals, synths, mixers or DAW). I’ve tried every plug configurations, either directly or through a ESI M4U eX. But it does not work : the led blinks as indicating in the manual, but I cannot play a saved loop or record any new when the sync mode is activated, either with or without quantized option.

I can sync every other peace of gear with the ESI M4U eX (when using for example the Moog Sub37 or the Hologram pedal as midi IN and other gear as midi OUT). But the 45000 simply does not want to sync with anything…

What I am doing wrong?
    What do I miss?
    Can you help me please?

I use a Tascam model 12 as a mixer, and several pedals or synths:
    – Moog Sub 37,
    – Critter & Guitari’s Pocket Piano,
    – Moog Midi Murf,
    – Microcosm Hologram.

Thank you…!
    Ulysse

What is the source for the MIDI clock in your setup?

Ulysse
    Participant

It is sometimes the Hologram, or the Moog, or the Model 12, I tried everything, even with Logic Pro X.
    Nothing act on the EHX 45000…

Just to confirm, the 45000 is able to record and playback loops as you would expect when EXT.CLOCK is disabled?

If this is the case, and the 45000 does not record or playback loop when EXT. CLOCK is engaged, then it might have a bad MIDI IN port, or MIDI IN circuit.

I recommend you either contact customer support to set up a repair or you exchange it for a new 45000 from the dealer. The customer support link is:

Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.