Building on the synthesis platform of the award-winning Superego, our new Superego+ raises the bar when it comes to creating synth effects, sound layers, glissandos, infinite sustain and more. Plus, we’ve added a complete effects section featuring 11 effects types, an EXP input for effect parameter control/preset recall and an EXT jack for a 3-button controller.
The Superego+ is equipped with the following effects:
• DETUNE: pitch detune, EXP pedal controls pitch
• DELAY: warm, analog sounding delay, feedback is preset, EXP controls delay time up to 2 seconds
• ECHO: pristine digital delay, feedback is preset, EXP pedal controls delay time up to 2 seconds
• FLANGE: Electric Mistress style w/filter matrix, rate and feedback. EXP pedal controls rate
• PHASE: Small Stone style phase shifting with rate and depth control. EXP controls rate
• MOD: pitch-based vibrato or chorus. EXP controls rate
• ROTARY: rotary speaker style sound. Depth controls tweeter/horn balance. EXP pedal controls rate
• TREM 1: sine wave tremolo. EXP controls rate
• TREM 2: square wave tremolo. EXP controls rate
• PITCH: pitch shifting effect over a +/- one octave range. EXP controls whammy
• FILTER: resonant low-pass filter. EXP pedal controls frequency
The pedal provides enough sound shaping control to please the most sonically adventurous player and is equipped with Dry, Effect, Attack, Decay, Threshold, Layer and Gliss knobs, plus Rate and Depth knobs for the Effects Section. Four foot-switchable Freeze modes: Moment, Sustain, Auto and Latch, plus a Live Effects mode where the dry signal is routed thru the built-in effects and the internal synth engine is disabled, are included.
The polyphonic Superego+ works with guitar as well as other instruments including bass, keyboards, vocals, drums, etc. and comes equipped with an EHX 9.6DC-200 AC Adaptor.
To suggest a video, send email to:
- Creates synth effects, sound layers, glissandos, infinite sustain and more
- Four Freeze modes
- Built-in effects section with 11 effect types
- EXP input for effect parameter control
- EXP Presets sweep between snapshots of 7 knob parameters; create and save one set of snapshots for each FX type
- Live Effects mode where the dry signal is routed thru the built-in effects and the internal synth engine is disabled
Andy takes a deep dive into the complex psyche of the EHX Superego+. This pedal combines the freeze features and synth sounds of the original with five triggering modes plus onboard effects for an all-in-one soundscape machine.
Daniel Fisher, Sweetwater’s gizmo geek, walks through the Superego+, an updated version of his all-time favorite effect pedal, the Superego. He’s using a guitar and 5-string bass, plus an analog synthesizer to show but a few of the many uses for this extraordinary pedal.
In addition to the Superego+ pedal, Daniel is using an Electro-Harmonix MEL9 Tape Replay Machine to simulate strings, flutes, and choirs, an Electro-Harmonix 8-Step Program to sequence the Pitch effect, an expression pedal to sweep through the built-in effects, and an Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Neo Reverb pedal.
Springboarding off the award-winning Superego, our new Superego+ raises the bar when it comes to creating synth effects, sound layers, glissandos, infinite sustain and more. Plus, we’ve added a complete effects section featuring 11 effects types, an EXP input for effect parameter control and an EXT jack for a 3-button controller.
Watch here as sonic savant, Bill Ruppert, takes you on a mind-blowing tour of the Superego+.
Get this limited-edition Day-Glo poster of the original 1968 art that inspired the Electro-Harmonix logo!
Mike Matthews stated: “The image on our Flashback Poster is of the original artwork that inspired the famous Electro-Harmonix logo. I think players who dig our pedals will also enjoy the chance to own a piece of EHX memorabilia.”
Did you know that Electro-Harmonix makes many of the world's greatest vacuum tubes? The next time you need to re-tube your guitar, bass, or hi-fi amp, be sure to insist on getting authentic Electro-Harmonix tubes.
Our new EH Strings allow you to capture every nuance of your playing style with lightning fast playability. Made of a pure nickel wrap with a specially-selected stainless steel, these sweet-sounding round wounds are truly like no other strings you've played. Not only do they last longer and stay in tune longer, but we think they're the best sounding strings ever made. Available in 9s, 10s and 11s.