A truly super tremolo with powerful controls and signal routing.
Sculpt the tremolo’s shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulse waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensure synchronicity. Create your own rhythmic patterns and store them. Save and recall up to eight customized preset programs. Conjure moving tremolos on-the-fly with EXP control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume. Deluxe I/O lets you choose stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out or mono in/mono out operation. Analog circuitry yields warm, lush tone that will envelop you in shape shifting waves.
To suggest a video, send email to:
- Analog Tremolo with Stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out and mono in/mono out.
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves, plus 9 rhythmic patterns that may be changed by the user and saved.
- Modulation rate set by RATE knob, TAP TEMPO FSW, external Tap FSW or external clock.
- The waveform phase for the right channel may be adjusted from 0 degrees to 360 degrees in relation to the left channel.
- Modulation Rate and Depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation to each parameter.
- Expression pedal or CV control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume.
- Volume Boost of up to 12dB when DEPTH control is set to minimum position.
- Save and recall up to 8 presets.
- MODE FSW allows user to scroll through TAP DIVIDE modes, EXP MODES or 8 Presets.
- True Bypass using mechanical relays.
- 9VDC AC Adaptor Included.
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
Sound on Sound reviews the EHX Super Pulsar stereo tap tremolo and proclaims “EHX claim this is the most sophisticated tremolo pedal available and there are certainly very few devices that can compete for that title, and none which offer everything this pedal does.” Read the full review here.
Searching for the top tremolo? Look no further than the EHX Super Pulsar Stereo Tremolo. Tone Report proclaims, "The Super Pulsar contains every feature you could ever want on a tremolo, and some you'd have never thought up on your own." David Curtis creates a very cool vibe in his new demo
- listen in stereo for the full effect.
The EHX Super Pulsar Tap Tremolo is featured on the cover of this week’s issue of Tone Report magazine. Nicholas Kula writes, “If you could dream up your ideal tremolo, what features would you include? If you’re Mike Matthews of Electro-Harmonix, the answer is ‘all.’ ” We couldn’t agree more.
A truly super tremolo with powerful controls and signal routing. Packs a veritable database of great tremolo effects, from classic brownface to modern envelope-controlled rhythmic trance. Guitar trailblazer, Bill Ruppert, is your guide on a sonic safari thru the tremolo chronicles, starting here!
Get this limited-edition Day-Glo poster of the original 1968 art that inspired the Electro-Harmonix logo!
Mike Matthews stated: “The image on our Flashback Poster is of the original artwork that inspired the famous Electro-Harmonix logo. I think players who dig our pedals will also enjoy the chance to own a piece of EHX memorabilia.”
Did you know that Electro-Harmonix makes many of the world's greatest vacuum tubes? The next time you need to re-tube your guitar, bass, or hi-fi amp, be sure to insist on getting authentic Electro-Harmonix tubes.
Our new EHX Strings Electro-Harmonix electric guitar strings are custom-designed to our specifications and made in the USA by a premiere string manufacturer. Each wound string is precision wrapped with round nickel-plated steel onto a high carbon, hexagon-shaped steel core. The plain strings are made from the same high carbon steel as the hex cores. The high quality steel and computer controlled winding process results in strings that intonate accurately, are better at staying in tune and vibrate evenly for maximum sustain.