Combines two sweet pedals—-the Soul Food transparent overdrive and Nano POG polyphonic octave generator—-in one potent multi-effect. Use them alone or together, put either first in the chain, insert other pedals between them with the FX loop. Also includes a cool Mode switch for a choice of two different octave-up sounds. The versatile Soul POG delivers award-winning overdrive and flawless polyphonic octaves in any combination!
To suggest a video, send email to:
- Multi-effect pedal combines the Soul Food transparent OD and Nano POG polyphonic octave generator
- Soul Food delivers transparent overdrive with great touch, response and headroom
- Nano POG features a polyphonic sub-octave and octave up with flawless tracking
- Use either effect alone or combine them in any order
- Choose between two different octave-up sounds
- Built-in FX loop
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 125mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75(w) x 5.75(l) x 2.5(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 121(w) x 146(l) x 64(h)
Submissions to EHX.com
Do you have something that you'd like to share with the Electro-Harmonix community? (a tip on getting a great sound, a cool site, a video, or whatever?) Please send your
Get this limited-edition Day-Glo poster of the original 1968 art that inspired the Electro-Harmonix logo!
Mike Matthews stated: “The image on our Flashback Poster is of the original artwork that inspired the famous Electro-Harmonix logo. I think players who dig our pedals will also enjoy the chance to own a piece of EHX memorabilia.”
Did you know that Electro-Harmonix makes many of the world's greatest vacuum tubes? The next time you need to re-tube your guitar, bass, or hi-fi amp, be sure to insist on getting authentic Electro-Harmonix tubes.
Our new EHX Strings Electro-Harmonix electric guitar strings are custom-designed to our specifications and made in the USA by a premiere string manufacturer. Each wound string is precision wrapped with round nickel-plated steel onto a high carbon, hexagon-shaped steel core. The plain strings are made from the same high carbon steel as the hex cores. The high quality steel and computer controlled winding process results in strings that intonate accurately, are better at staying in tune and vibrate evenly for maximum sustain.