The Holy Grail Max shares the Holy Grail’s remarkable Spring and Hall reverbs. Then we added a Plate reverb, with its wonderfully lush tone, and Reverse reverb for the sonically adventurous. The Max’s multi-function control lets you adjust decay or reverse time.
With the Holy Grail Max your quest for the perfect, portable reverb pedal is answered.
To open the full video playlist in YouTube, click here.
• Soul Food goes from clean boost to classic distortion and can easily drive a guitar amp into saturation
• Holy Grail Max delivers four studio quality reverbs: Spring, Hall, Plate and Reverse
• An Effects Loop lets you put a single pedal or your entire pedalboard in between the Soul Food and Holy Grail Max
• An Effect Order toggle switch lets you put either the Soul Food or Holy Grail Max first in the chain
• Comes with an EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adapter
Get this limited-edition Day-Glo poster of the original 1968 art that inspired the Electro-Harmonix logo!
Mike Matthews stated: “The image on our Flashback Poster is of the original artwork that inspired the famous Electro-Harmonix logo. I think players who dig our pedals will also enjoy the chance to own a piece of EHX memorabilia.”
Did you know that Electro-Harmonix makes many of the world's greatest vacuum tubes? The next time you need to re-tube your guitar, bass, or hi-fi amp, be sure to insist on getting authentic Electro-Harmonix tubes.
Our new EHX Strings Electro-Harmonix electric guitar strings are custom-designed to our specifications and made in the USA by a premiere string manufacturer. Each wound string is precision wrapped with round nickel-plated steel onto a high carbon, hexagon-shaped steel core. The plain strings are made from the same high carbon steel as the hex cores. The high quality steel and computer controlled winding process results in strings that intonate accurately, are better at staying in tune and vibrate evenly for maximum sustain.